- Latex, plastic, or lambskin. Most men use condoms made of latex. If you’re sensitive or allergic to that material, you can use ones made of plastic: polyurethane or polyisoprene. Latex and plastic condoms can protect you from STDs during any kind of sex: vaginal, oral, and anal. Natural or lambskin condoms are made of a material that comes from lamb intestines. They prevent pregnancy, but like human skin, they have tiny openings. So they don’t protect you from STDs.
- Lubricated. Lubrication, or lube, is a thin coating of liquid on the condom. It can prevent pain and irritation during sex, and it can help keep the condom from breaking. If you buy one that doesn’t already have lube on it, you’ll probably want to add some lube to make sex more comfortable. Make sure you use a water-based product that’s meant for sex. Oil-based lubricants like petroleum jelly can damage the condom and keep it from working.
- Spermicide. This is a chemical that kills sperm. Some condoms are sold already coated with it. This can lower the risk of pregnancy, but the amount of spermicide that comes with a condom probably isn’t enough to make a difference. If you want extra protection, get a separate sperm-killing product. Look for one with octoxynol-9. Another common spermicide, nonoxynol-9, can irritate your genitals, which could make you more likely to get HIV.
- Textured condoms. These include ribbed and studded types. They’re meant to boost the pleasure for you or your partner. But how it makes you feel could be different from what someone else enjoys. If a condom keeps you or your partner from enjoying sex, try textured ones to see if they feel better. You can also make putting on the condom part of foreplay.
- Ultra-Thin Condoms. Ultra-thin condoms are very comfortable for people like who want protection but still do not want to miss the show! These condoms are very comfortable and safe.
- Flavored condoms. Flavored condoms are actually designed to be used during oral sex. The flavored coating helps mask the taste of latex and makes oral sex more enjoyable.
Share with us your reviews in the comment section below.
JUST DO IT!
THE FINE MEN