In the past 5 years, I have met many people who tell me that important emails get lost in the heard of e-mails that they receive. Here’s a list of things we do to tackle the issues of E-mails:
1. Sit once a month and unsubscribe on every email that we don’t want a subscription too.
2. To boost productivity we come online only thrice a day and read all emails that we receive and reply to the ones that need attention.
3. We keep the important and unfinished tasks as unread so that every time we open our Emails the unfinished tasks get needed attention.
4. Once the count of unread emails (unfinished tasks ) reach 15+, we sit for longer and get completed with the tasks or emails that are overdue pending.
5. Today, we all have great control over our emails & have kept our productivity and morale – high.
So here’s how we have made “Zero Email Possible.”
-Rushabh Thakker | TheFineMen